Seminars and CPD
Needhams Medical can provide seminars for General Practices, Chambers, Law firms and Senior Business Managers.
Sessions can count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Documentation summarizing the session will be provided for your records.
Seminar topics you may like to consider are:
- Work place stress/anxiety
- Substance abuse in the work place
- Early recognition of mood disorders
- Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act
- Community Treatment Orders
- MAPPA (Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements)
- Mental health training for the judiciary
- Ethical issues of confidentiality / Caldicott Guardians
- Substance use and offending
- Deaths in custody
- Elderly offenders
- Food refusal and hunger strikes
- Management of mental disorders in custodial environments
- Recovery focused care
- Fitness to plead
- Steroid abuse
- Early onset psychosis
- Affective disorders
Please contact us for more details and to discuss the structure of the seminar you require.